Tcompliance is a dynamic and growing international organization based in Annapolis, Maryland that provides practical and cost-effective anti-bribery compliance solutions for multinational companies.
Tcompliance is seeking an analytical and process-oriented professional for our due diligence business. A key component of anti-bribery compliance is a due diligence review of businesses and individuals operating in overseas markets.
- Responsible for completing a variety of due diligence reviews
- Manages multiple files and is responsible for ongoing correspondence with the intermediary/agent
- Responsible for understanding FCPA concepts to request appropriate follow-up on relevant issues and evaluation of the information obtained to ensure it meets product requirements.
- Must be able to perform database searches of key individual and company names across multiple databases, analyze the results and then send appropriate follow-up requests to the intermediary/agent.
- Expected to produce high quality professional reports within the anticipated cycle times.
- Occasionally utilize their due diligence skills to assist with consulting and other projects.
- Utilize foreign language skills to provide translations in support of Tcompliance products and projects, review Tcompliance materials prepared in other languages and assist other associates with files requiring their language skills.
- Complete fluency in Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, French, German or Korean (writing, speaking, listening, and reading) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Intercultural Communication, Political Science, Law, International Studies, Library Science, Languages, or a related field.
- Minimum of one year office experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience with MS Word and Excel
- Relevant research and/or large-firm paralegal experience
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Possess strong time-management, analytical and issue-spotting skills
- Multi-task and prioritize among many different assignments
- Understanding of corporate ownership structures
- Familiar with Lexis Diligence and/or Westlaw
This position has the flexibility to be on-site, remote or hybrid.